Setting up Netcomm NB6 / NB6PLUS4W
Below are the step-by-step instructions to set up your Grapevine supplied Netcomm NB6 / NB6PLUS4W ADSL router.
If you experience any problems, please contact Grapevine Technical Support on 13 35 00 (option 3)
Before you start, the ADSL ethernet and DSL lights on the router must be on.
||Start your web browser and enter the default address http://192.168.1.1
Enter admin for both User name and Password.
|| Enter your Internet Account details.
- Enter your Internet account User Name & Password in the exact format as you signed up.
- Enter your full email address (including @grapevine.com.au) as the Broadband User Name.
- Make sure the page displays "Your ADSL router is ready to connect", before clicking Connect.
- Note that the User ID is only the first part of your email address (username).
- The Network will be the second part of your email address (@grapevine.com.au).
||Confirm that you are connected.
- Once connected the screen changes to display the on-line time.
- The PPP light on the front panel of the router will come on, indicating that you are online.
- Click Disconnect only if you wish to disconnect manually.